www.camp-cook.com Forum Index www.camp-cook.com
Home of the REAL iron chefs!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Event CalendarEvent Calendar  email Joanneemail Joanne    T&TTTT&TTT    TearjerkersTearjerkers   How to Post PhotosHow To Post Photos

Whitch gas Grill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.camp-cook.com Forum Index -> BBQ & Grilling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadow Catcher

PostPosted: Saturday 12-14-2013 5:36 am    Post subject: Whitch gas Grill Reply with quote

I am looking for a new small gas grill to be used both at home and with the teardrop. I have a gas point and 10' hose that allows us to use the small gas grill I bought from Costco for about $100. This folds up and fits in the tongue box nicely. I also use this at home as we do not need a larger one for just the two of us. The problem is that it is too susceptible to wind because of its design and now that we are into single and just barely double digit temperatures it is too slow. Part of the problem is it has way too much air vent space on the back and sides. I can block those using SS or aluminum plate. One of my other complaints most of it is SS but parts are not.
I looked at a small Holland grill but they cook at lower temps (not enough to sear) and not enough heat for the low temperatures. This is what we have

[img]http://scene7.samsclub.com/is/image/samsclub/0009107541560_B?$img_size_380x380$[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.camp-cook.com Forum Index -> BBQ & Grilling All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: