www.camp-cook.com Forum Index www.camp-cook.com
Home of the REAL iron chefs!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Event CalendarEvent Calendar  email Joanneemail Joanne    T&TTTT&TTT    TearjerkersTearjerkers   How to Post PhotosHow To Post Photos

Summer Cooking Job

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.camp-cook.com Forum Index -> Around the Campfire
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trapper

PostPosted: Friday 3-3-2017 5:25 am    Post subject: Summer Cooking Job Reply with quote

This was posted on the Montana Outfitters web site. I know the owner/ manager. He's a very nice man. The guest ranch is east of Cascade, Montana on the Smith River. It has a small golf course. The fly fishing is amazing. They do horseback riding. Its remote but you can drive to it, preferably with a vehicle with some ground clearance. The setting will take your breath away.

I would seriously consider working there, but I'm already booked up for 2017.

http://deepcreekoutfitters.com/guestranch.html

Trapper

Cook needed for a Montana guest ranch
02/01/2017
Help Wanted

If you are a hard worker self-motivated person, with high energy, like to have fun, and love meeting people we are interested in you joining our team. The ranch offers a wide range of activities and attracts people from all over the world. Our guests may float / drive in for part of a day or stay the week. You will be responsible to prepare meals, keep the lodge (family / kitchen area) clean, when needed assist guests with some of the services we provide and other guest ranch duties. Wage will vary by experience and room and board will be provided. Please contact us if interested at (406) 799-0461 or Anderson-cattle@hotmail.com.
SeabeeCook

PostPosted: Saturday 3-4-2017 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't tempt me, Trapper!

I would love to work at a small guest ranch, but like you, I'm obligated for the summer at my camp.
'Round the Chuckbox blog
Trapper

PostPosted: Saturday 3-4-2017 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeabeeCook wrote:
Please don't tempt me, Trapper!

I would love to work at a small guest ranch, but like you, I'm obligated for the summer at my camp.

Laughing

It really is a beautiful place and I dont remember there ever being more than about ten guests at a time plus a few staff so not real hard duty. It's got a really nice kitchen, and a wonderful grilling area.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.camp-cook.com Forum Index -> Around the Campfire All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: